Sunday 26 February 2012

Appointment Alert : 19th March

So after finishing work yesterday I got home to a letter which had a Warrington Hospital NHS stamp on it thinking it was my scan date I couldn't get it open quick enough, unfortunately, it wasn't my scan appointment but an appointment with the midwife at the hospital. So I guess my last post where I said it was first midwife appointment was really just a 'letting them know I was pregnant appointment!'

Anyways, my appointment is on the 19th March at 2:45pm, luckily I am off work that day. I assume this is when they will do the dreaded weigh in and could possibly be not too nice about my weight. The letter said part of the appointment will be just me and the midwife due to confidentiality but I really want my partner there with me I don't keep anything from him and I feel that if I want him there I should be allowed to have him with me.

The letter also came along with a booklet explaining all the screening tests that are done from now and right through to the baby having hearing tests etc. There seems to be so many things that can go wrong which isn't good for someone like me who has been stressed about things going wrong ever since I found out I was pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment