Sunday 19 February 2012

A bit about me

I thought I would start this blog because I love blogging and have just found out that I am pregnant with baby number one.

I am 29 years old and live with my partner of 7 1/2 years, we have been trying for a baby for around 6 months, however, we didn't think it would happen this quickly because I have PCOS and am overweight. My other blogging love is my weightloss blog, I have lost 5 stone (70lbs) and thought I would need lose another 5 stone before I would fall pregnant.

I am currently 5+2 weeks if my working out is correct so a long way to go, at the moment the due date is October 19th which is 3 days after my 30th birthday, I am so glad my plans for a rum-induced coma have been shelved and I will be given the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment