Monday 2 April 2012

Pregnancy update: Week 11

I am now 11 weeks 3 days pregnant. I am getting some of my energy back but the nausea is still here but I still haven't been sick which I am grateful for. I still have 10 days left until my dating scan and I am starting to feel nervous about it I am so anxious to see that the baby is still growing and is healthy. My skin is getting quite spotty and my hair is getting greasy really quickly which is annoying. I also have to get up every couple of hours in the night to go to the toilet, but I think in the next couple of weeks the baby begins to move higher so it won't be pressing on my bladder.

So this week the baby is around 4.4cm to 5.7cm and weighs about 8.5g. The ears are moving into their final position. The eyes are still wide apart and are fused shut, the irises are also developing. Some of the organs are almost complete including the pancreas, thyroid and gall bladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment