Sunday 10 June 2012

Plus size maternity wear: Yours Clothing.

As many of you probably know I am classed as plus sized. I am a size 22-24, sometimes bigger depending on where I shop. Whilst looking around the Internet I noticed there are not a lot of places that sell plus size maternity wear. I am currently 21+4 and am in no way looking pregnant yet, if I push my belly out there is a definite hard roundness just above my belly button but I am not bursting out of my clothes yet.

I have had a look around and have picked some of my favourite items out. First off is Yours Clothing who have only recently launched a maternity range.



Leggings for me are an essential part of my daily wardrobe, I look better in leggings that in jeans and trousers. These come in at a very reasonable £12. My favourite pair of leggings are from Yours so I am hoping to pick up a pair of these in the near future.


This maxi skirt is an ideal essential item especially if you are going to be pregnant over the summer you can team it was a vest top and small cardigan and a statement necklace or scarf I love the vest tops from George at Asda.The skirt comes in at £20




Finally, my favourite item from Yours Clothing is this grey printed top I love this because it's not too in your face about being pregnant like some of the more obvious ones that have a huge statement printed on that you can see a mile off but is just enough to show the love of your bump, this sits above the knee so makes it an ideal partner to the leggings. This lovely top costs £16.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma, I run an online site where women post their looks every day - I would LOVE to see a pregnant woman on there!! If you have time, come and check out the site and post your look
    http://www.avenue57.com

    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog. Avenue 57 looks great. I will post some looks after I have finished my night shifts!

      Delete