Thursday 13 September 2012

35 weeks pregnant

I am now 35 weeks pregnant which means 2 weeks before I am classed term and 5 weeks before I am full term. However, as mentioned on my previous post it is likely I won't go past 38 weeks, so is 3 weeks Baby Crompton should be here!

This week has been rubbish, I am currently sat in work on my 6th day out of 7 which is a lot more tiring that it usually is. I then have 5 days off which will be nice, means I can sort out any last minute bits and bobs. Including tomorrows shift I have 8 shifts left until my maternity leave starts on the 28th September :-)

I have had a lot of lower back pain this week and I am not sure if that's the baby or the fact I have been extremely busy at work and having late nights, I am currently finishing work at 1am. I am still waking up 3 or 4 times during the night which is annoying but I guess my body is getting ready for the baby's arrival.

Today I got a phonecall from the shop that I am buying my pram from, they are having trouble getting the pram in red as the range is changing and they are unsure as to whether or not red will be in the new range. I am fuming! I ordered the pram 8 weeks ago and they have only told me today and I have possibly only 3 weeks to go. I don't like any of the other colours in the range, so I will have to spend Saturday seeing if I like any of the other prams the store has. Otherwise, it's operation pram again. The one I love is a lot more money that the one I was meant to be getting and I am not sure if I can justify spending an extra £200 on what is essentially the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment