Saturday 1 September 2012

Baby's Room

We have finished the baby's room, well we still need a mattress for the cotbed but it shouldn't be in the cotbed until after Christmas as hopefully it will settle in the moses basket or pram carrycot.

Below are pictures of the completed room, it's a bit difficult to get really good pictures as the room is small.




















I have linked some of the products below:
Cotbed -Kub Madera
Curtains - Littlewoods
Lamp shade - Argos

The cassette cushion was from Matalan in the sale, the bookshelves and wicker baskets we already had, the laundry basket was a present from my Mum and Dad, my friend bought s the baby monitor and the teddy bear is what I rescued from our carboot sale. The chair was my Grans, then my sisters and now mine :-) So all in all our nursery cost less than £250 to complete.

In the cot is a baby bouncer I picked up from Ebay for £5.50 and a play gym that my Mum got us.

No comments:

Post a Comment