Tuesday 25 September 2012

Baby's hospital bag

After finally finding a bag I liked for the baby's hospital bag it is now packed and ready to go.


 My bag was £10 from Tesco, I love it an it will be handy for overnight stays. The photo below contains:


  • packet of nappies
  • packet of muslin cloths
  • cotton wool pads
  • nappy sacks
  • two pre made milk cartons (in case breast feeding doens't work)
  • baby wipes
  • swaddle blanket
  • fleece blanket


For clothes I have packed;


  • 3 pairs of socks
  • 1 hat
  • 1 pair of booties
  • 1 pair of scratch mitts




  • 4 long sleeve vests
  • 3 short sleeve vests



  • 6 sleepsuits



  • Hungry Catterpillar jacket
  • I love Mummy and Daddy outfit


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're ready to go! And again I think your weight situation is fantastic. You'll be really doing well post-pregnancy I'm sure. I wish you luck in your final run-up to delivery and I hope everything goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete