Monday 17 September 2012

Hospital Bag

I thought I would show what I am packing in my hospital bag.


  • Bath towel
  • 3 packs of Maternity pads 
  • 2 packs of Breast pads
  • Nipple cream
  • Toiletries 
  • Slippers
  • Flip flops (for the showers)
  • Nightshirt
  • 2x PJ's
  • Tissues
  • Chewing Gum
  • Dressing Gown




My toiletries are pictured below:


I have packed, some things aren't pictured as I keep adding things!


  • Shampoo and conditioner
  • Hand sanitiser
  • Toothpaste
  • Shower gel
  • Moisturising body spray
  • Flannel
  • Moisturiser
  • Eye cream
  • Dry shampoo
  • Face wipes

My bag is just a bog standard holdall I did want a new bag but it really is pointless for a few days in hospital. Once I have the baby's hospital bag sorted I will do a post of that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment