Saturday 26 May 2012

Freebies: Supermarkets

I thought I would do a post on freebies I have managed to pick up from supermarkets since being pregnant and I hope the post will be useful for some people.

First up is the Asda baby club . Sign up online and it will allow you to print out a voucher for a free Huggies newborn starter pack. If you have no printer email customer services and they will send you a voucher in the post.

In the pack you get a packet of 27 newborn nappies, pack of 64 wipes and some cotton soft sheets.




Next up is the Sainsburys baby club you will need a nectar card. This offer will give you a voucher at the till when your card is swiped, they will email to let you know when the voucher is ready. To received the Huggies mum and baby bundle all you need to do is buy a pack of Huggies newborn nappies which cost £3.71 when I got mine. 

In the pack you receive a foldable changing mat, pack of 64 wipes, breast pads, comfort fabric condtioner, sanex shower gel, kleenex tissues and barrier cream. 





Tesco also have a baby club you can sign up to. I can't see an offer for a free gift but you do get offer emails sent to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment