Sunday 27 May 2012

Other freebies

These are freebies I have managed to pick up from various places.


These cuties are from Cow and Gate and Aptamil. I love these and they will look great in the baby's nursery.


Next up is some freebies from Nuby UK, just like their facebook page and click on the bump, birth and baby. It will ask you for details and they will send you a free gift. This page is also great as it hosts regular competitions to win other baby related things. Below is a couple of dummies I was sent. 



Finally, these are freebies I received in my bounty pack and Emma's diary. I got the bounty pack from my midwife as well as Emma's Diary. You recieve a series of vouchers to pick up packs throughout your pregnancy. Below is a selection of the things that I received.



Also, included in the bottom picture is a sample of Oral B Pro Expert which will be handy for my hospital bag and some white glo toothpaste I received in one of my beauty boxes, again useful for my hospital bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment