Sunday 6 May 2012

Prams

One of the first things we wanted to do was look at prams, it is early but the fact I have the worlds smallest car boot and we are both tall we thought finding the perfect pram would take a while. We also wanted one with a carseat and that was both parent and forward facing. 

In fact, it was fairly easy and we think we have settled on the babies r us jig pushchair which is pictured below. This folds up nice and small, has a really tall handle and for £350 we can get the pushchair, carrycot, footmuff, raincover and car seat.

So after deciding this is what we wanted I thought we would take my Mum as it will be her and my Dad who are paying for it. Before we went to babies r us we went to a local shop where I completely and utterly fell in love with the uppababy vista, again pictured below.

There isn't much difference in the styles but the uppababy feels a lot sturdier and well made and fits a bit better in my car boot. We can get the same as the package above but unfortunately the price doubles to £700 :-( I cannot expect my Mum and Dad to pay twice as much for a pram I utterly love opposed to a pram that does the same job that I like.

I am not sure when my Mum and Dad will be getting the pushchair as it is up to them, however, we have agreed not to buy anything until we have had the 20 week scan which is 3 1/2 weeks away. I am not completely happy with all this waiting about, this pregnancy has already lasted forever and I just want October to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment