Saturday 28 July 2012

Finally chosen cotbed and pram

So this week we finally chose our pram, we have definitely gone for the Baby Merc Zipy in red, Jonathan and me went back to the shop and the carseat does fit with the seatbelt, not sure what my Mum, me and the shop assistant were doing the day it didn't fit! My Mum is off to order it this week :-) Below are some pictures of the pram, we are going to get a red one. Pictures are a little rare as they are a German company. For £380 we will gave everything, car seat, pram, carrycot and changing bag.




We also decided on a cotbed. Jonathan's Mum and Uncle are getting this for us but Jonathan told them it would be £120 and I couldn't find one that cheap that I liked and was sturdy enough. We had a trip to Pramworld in Pemberton and saw the Kub madera cotbed which I loved, however, they wanted £50 delivery which on top of the £176 and the mattress price is ridiculous. I have found it online for £174.99 which 10% off making it  around £157, now to decide on the mattress. I have put a picture below of the cotbed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment