Wednesday 18 July 2012

Six Months Pregnant!!

Today I am officially 6 months pregnant, I know a lot of people say at 24 weeks you are 6 months but there is more than 4 weeks in each month. Today is the 18th July, my due date is 18th October, so exactly 3 months or 92 days until baby is here.I am 27 weeks tomorrow meaning I am officially in the final trimester, I just hope this goes quicker than the previous trimesters. 

I still feel OK apart from a lot of tiredness but this is due to not being able to sleep for more than 4 hours at a time. I am on nights at work for the next five days (6pm-2am) so not sure how this is going to affect me, hopefully it won't be too bad.

We got the first thing for the nursery yesterday, some curtains which are white with multicoloured stars on, we wanted a room that had bright colours and because all the unisex stuff is really boring we thought they would be perfect. We ordered them from Littlewoods, click on the link and you will see them hung up. We also thought that you can always get things with stars on so we can do some kinda matching up.



No comments:

Post a Comment